Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
-- Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My favorite blog







OK, this is by far my most favorite blog ever! It's called The Troubadour and it is the Christa McCauliffe Space Center official blog. They have something called the Imaginarium which had some of the funniest things ever... so I am going to share some with you. But just remember I found these at this blog and they are not my own. Just giving credit.
Here's the website if ya want to check it out: http://voyagerslog.blogspot.com/

First:





Totally awesome!

Second:





Checkmate. Gruesome, but necessary.





Third:



If you want a larger view go to the blog and search for I've Shoveled Too Much Today. Time for a Few Laughs.



LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Mr. Williamson, the director sent this out to all his volunteers and workers who LOVE and I mean Love Harry Potter (which would be me!) Go Mr. Williamson.

Be sure to check out his blog; he's hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment